Tuesday, May 13, 2014

First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser


I love a good cleanser because nothing feels better than washing your face after a long day. Whether it's morning or night or whether I went bare faced or wore a full face of makeup the First Aid Beauty Cleanser leaves me feeling fresh and clean. It's by far one of the best gentle cleansers I have used in a long time. I've been using this as part of my basic skincare routine for about 3 months now and I'd have to say I'm quite smitten. 

The FAB Cleanser is an amazing foaming cleanser because it is extremely gentle. When I'm done using this product my skin doesn't feel tight or dry it's just left feeling clean. Yet, like I have mentioned in previous posts, I have pretty oily skin so it may feel a bit more drying on people with drier skin types. 

A little goes a long way, you only need about a pea sized amount for it to do everything it says on the bottle. It takes away makeup and daily dirt with ease but, just as a note, I do tend to preemptively remove most of my makeup with a makeup removing lotion or balm before hand just out of personal preference. Yeah, I would say this is a pretty simple product and it definitely isn't something most people would write home to mom about but, I'm always ready to give commendation to a product that actually does what it says it will and does it well.  

No comments :

Post a Comment