Thursday, July 27, 2017

MOTD | Post 3


I'm not going to lie I really didn't have a specific vision when I was doing this look but, after I was finished I couldn't help but think of flaming hot Cheetos or fire. I was mostly thinking about the Cheetos though, I'm always hungry. 
 


Skin Prep:
Caudalie Beauty Elixir
Caudalie Anti-Wrinkle Serum
Ole Henriksen Uplifting Transformation Eye Gel
Dr. Jart Water Drop Moisturizer
Smith's Rosebud Salve Menthol & Eucalyptus Balm

Prime:
Glossier Priming Moisturizer
Smashbox 24hr Photo Finish Shadow Primer

Complexion:
Armani Maestro Glow Foundation
Wet n Wild Megaglo Multi-Stick 'Marigold Round' (base highlight)
NYX Cosmetics 'Brighten Up' Pigment (highlight)
Sephora Collection Bright Future Concealer '
Kat Von D Beauty 'Lolita' Blush
Rimmel 'Sun Light' Natural Bronze
Soap & Glory One Heck of a Blot Powder

Brows:
Anastasia Beverly Hills 'Auburn' Brow Gel
Make Up For Ever Clear Brow Gel 0

Eyes:
ColourPop 'Cute AF' Palette (shades: Champs, Butter Cake, Note to Self)
Viseart Dark Matte Eyeshadow Palette (shade: light orange)
Sephora Collection 'Always Red' liquid lip (as liner)
NYX Cosmetics 'Brighten Up' Pigment
Lancome Longwear Eyeliner 'Brique'
Marc Jacobs 'Blaquer' Highliner
YSL Beauty The Shock Mascara
Luxy Lash 'Babydoll' Lashes 

Lips:
ColourPop 'Kae 'Lip Liner
Dose of Colors 'Cork' Liquid Lip

No comments :

Post a Comment