Sunday, April 27, 2014

MAC Modesty


I am forever on the hunt for the perfect nude and I can never have too many. I could spend countless hours swatching nude lipsticks at makeup counters searching for the perfect one with contentment. When I came across MAC's Modesty lipstick I knew it had to be mine (because I'm an addict and I want all the lipsticks to belong to me.) Modesty is from the cremesheen range and it is a muted neutral pink that is balanced perfectly between warm and cool tones making it perfect for a wide variety of skintones. It is definitely one of those my lips but better shades, or at least thats how it wears on me. The color gives a fresh glow to the face and brings out the color in light pink and rose colored blushes. 




Just like a multitude of MAC's other lipsticks, Modesty, has a super creamy texture that allows it to glide onto the lips like butter. It's a very low maintenance lipstick, one swipe leaves opaque color and moisturized shimmering lips. I'd say the staying power of this lipstick is probably around 4 hours so touch ups are necessary if you want to stay looking polished all day, but it won't kill you if you accidently forgot to bring the lipstick with you because it doesn't look strange as it fades. It's a very all purpose neutral lip for balancing a smokey eye or a simple minimalist look.  

No comments :

Post a Comment