Wednesday, May 14, 2014

First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay


I coveted this First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay for such a long time before I got it and I'm so happy that I finally got around to picking it up about a month ago. They did a sample of this in one of the more recent IPSY glam bags and I'm still a little butt hurt that I didn't get one of them in mine. 

This FAB product is my go to cleanser when my skin takes a turn for the worst... which unfortunately has been way more often than I would like to admit lately. It really gives my skin a deep down clean while balancing it and helping to clear up breakouts. When I'm done my skin doesn't feel tight or stripped but, I do have to say it is a little more drying than its basic cleansing cousin, the First Aid Beauty Cleanser. This just goes as a warning for those who tend to have drier skin because it is geared more towards people with combination to oily skin types.

Washing my face with a pea sized amount in the morning and at night has really helped my complexion which, isn't something I've ever gotten from another cleanser before. The rosemary leaf extract gives it a fresh herbal mint scent and leaves your skin with that fresh tingling sensation. I would highly recommend this to anyone with oily or acne-prone skin as well as anyone with fairly normal skin who needs a deep cleanse after a long week. 


No comments :

Post a Comment