Thursday, May 15, 2014

Sephora Pore Refining Serum


Serums are great for giving your skin the extra boost it needs to be truly radiant by targeting specific problem areas. Since I have oily skin I always like to use at least one serum that helps control that issue. The Sephora brand Pore Refining Serum has been my go-to oil combating serum lately because it is specially designed for your t-zone. It's a paraben free serum that refines and mattifies skin and reduces the size of pores. The light-weight gel formula glides on thinly and dries quickly without leaving your skin feeling sticky. 

Ever since I began adding this serum into my daily skincare routine I have noticed a decent decrease in oiliness throughout the day. Although I still get a bit shiny it has been a vast improvement over who oily I would get before, especially while I was at work. This has also reduced the look of my pores, although they are still a bit visible, they are barely noticeable now and it has helped my skin to look a lot fresher and clearer. 

If the foam tip turns you off for sanitation reasons don't even sweat it because it's removable for easy cleaning and it also comes with a back up just in case the original one gets too grimy. I personally haven't experienced any burning or irritation from this product but, I have heard of this being an issue so if you have dry or sensitive skin I'd be a little wary in using this product despite the fact that it supposed to be usable for all skin types.  Also, as a last little warning, overall I have heard mixed reviews about this product from both friends and online so this product definitely isn't a miracle product for everyone. None-the-less I would generally recommend this product to anyone without sensitive (or obviously dry) skin that is looking for some oil control and pore reduction. 

No comments :

Post a Comment