Sunday, December 27, 2015

Tarte Tartelette In Bloom Clay Eyeshadow Palette | Review

When Tarte launched the first Tartelette palette last year I coveted so much but, I never ended up buying it because realistically I wouldn't have gotten much use out of it. Sure it's gorgeous but, it's a pretty cool toned palette and as we all know I'm a warm toned kind of girl. I know, I know, I'm so predictable but, what can I say, I know what I like. 

As soon as I saw the Tartelette In Bloom Palette I was pretty elated because I knew that it would definitely be a palette I could see myself using. This palette comes with twelve neutral and warm eyeshadows in a full range of light, medium, and dark shades. Nine of the shadows are matte but, there are three luster shadows which give the palette the ability to give your shadow looks a bit more dimension and pop. The full range of tone in the palette definitely allows you to easily create any look you want whether it's a light natural day look or something of the smokey persuasion. It's a very everyday to every occasion sort of palette. What is also great is that it's so sleek that it can easily be a busy babe's on the run sort of palette. You could bring only this palette with you on a week long vacation and still do a different eye look every day for the entire trip.



The eyeshadows in the Tartelette In Bloom Palette are in the traditional Tarte Amazonian Clay formulation giving them a creamy texture and an intense color payoff that you wouldn't expect from just looking at some of the shades in the palette. They blend out smoothly and aren't chalky so fallout isn't a serious issue with this palette. 


[ All Left to Right - Top: Charmer, Jetsetter, Rocker, Smokeshow | Middle: Flower Child, Smarty Pants, Firecracker, Activist | Bottom: Funny Girl, Sweetheart, Rebel, Leader]

Overall, the palette is super gorgeous and is suitable for a variety of skintones and ages. It's that classic type of palette that's simple and easy to use. Tarte does eyeshadows well, I kind of wish that they created more palettes or had a line of single shadows or duos. 

No comments :

Post a Comment