Wednesday, October 21, 2015

A Halloween Makeup Day

[Snapchat: LexiLazaro]

Monday I spent the entire day doing makeup and taking pictures with my friends Mimi and Sandra. We had a pretty huge set-up going, it was pretty amazing. We pulled out the whole 9 on this one. I was so caught up in the moment I even bought colored contacts that I knew damn well I wouldn't be able to get in my super twitchy sensitive eyes.
I had two halloween looks really planned out but, halfway through the second look I decided I hated it and ended up scrapping it. It's fine though because I ended up making the situation work on my behalf anyway. It's all about adaptation my friends let me tell you. 


My first look was a Valfre inspired look because I love her illustrations. They are the perfect mix of cute and sassy; the best of both worlds. If I could walk around the rest of my life like this I totally would...and yes in theory I know I could but, my eyes are actually sensitive to a dye used to make pink pigments so after a few days of trying to stunt this look all over town I would probably go blind. At least I would look cute though, right?!


My second look was going to be a gory chola clown makeup look but it just wasn't coming out how I was envisioning it so I took it all off and went with the quick and proper standard chola style which for me is basically my normal makeup with an added teardrop and upside down cross faux face tattoo. Obviously, I love this sort of style in general so it's always been an easy fall back idea for me since it only requires a few tweeks to my typical look. 

[ Sandra's Blog *here* ]

I'm definitely trying to squeeze in at least one or two more Halloween looks before the day arrives but, with my crazy schedule this week I'm not 100% sure I can make it happen. I'm going to try though! 

P.S - Sorry for the lack of posts these past few days. I thought I had scheduled posts into auto post each day but my super intelligent self forgot to switch them off of draft. Opps! 

No comments :

Post a Comment