Monday, October 26, 2015

A New Way to Use Cleansing Oil | Boscia Makeup Breakup


When it comes to skincare I feel like I'm willing to try just about anything if I think it's going to help my skin look amazing. I'll typically take any good recommendation and at least give it a try once or twice... Well for the most part. Some of those strange at home remedies creep me out. I don't think you will ever see me rubbing mayo on my face or anything like that (yuck!) 


With that being said I just added one more step to my morning skincare routine. My friend Julie put me onto using my Boscia Makeup Breakup as a morning pre-cleanse. Although it might sound strange to some people, it's actually a pretty damn brilliant. Our skin regenerates the most at night it can cause us to produce a lot of oil in our sleep which can clog our pores. Since oil fights oil using an oil cleanser before our typical morning cleanser can help to clean out all of that excess oil from our pores. As if that wasn't great enough it also helps to give our skin an extra little boost of hydration. 

I think that it's an awesome skincare step for anyone who feels like they're having issues with breakouts or clogged pores. It's great for all skin types so everyone can join in the clean skin fun. 

No comments :

Post a Comment