Friday, October 23, 2015

Friday Favorites | A New Way to Use My Fereo


For those of you who may or may not know, I used to use my Foreo to wash my face everyday. It worked decently well for me; my skin looked much brighter from the vibrations of the device helping to circulate blood flow in my face. I was pretty happy with it but, I was recently gifted a Clarisonic so I switched over for a deeper clean. I still kind of wanted a use for my Fereo and one of my brand reps at work turned me onto a fabulous idea.

She told me Fereos were great for getting serums and oils to penetrate deeper into the skin. Since the Fereo vibrates it stimulates blood flow as well as helps to push products deeper into the skin making them more effective. 

I figured I would give the whole thing a shot because well why not, who doesn't want their products to work better!? After a few nights of trying it out I was hooked. I press my serum into my skin and then massage the Fereo over my face in small gentle circles. When I'm done my face feels baby bum soft and whatever serum I used is really absorbed into the skin, even heavier ones seem to actually soak into the skin and not just sit on top of my face. 

Typically, my monthly issue brings a few facial issues as well and since doing this routine I noticed that my face cleared up so much quicker than it did last month using my Caudalie detox serum alone. 

Now I'm not saying you should run out and buy a Fereo for this purpose alone because that would be a little silly BUT, if you have one this is a great way to get a little bit more bang for your buck. 

No comments :

Post a Comment