Monday, October 12, 2015

Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist | Review


2015 has definitely been the year of dewy luminous skin. Highlighting, strobing, and that lit from within glow have definitely been on everyone's radar in the beauty community. It's a look almost everyone wants to achieve in some way or another because it's just so healthy and youthful looking. It's that natural and simple kind of beauty that is undeniably lovely. 
Lately Tatcha's Luminous Dewy Skin Mist has been taking the glowing skin trend by storm with artists like Mario Dedivanovic and Jaclyn Hill singing it's praises. It comes with little surprise though because this little gem is absolutely amazing for achieving that perfect radiant glow with a boost of hydration. 

This ultra fine mist can be used on bare skin to add a boost of hydration and radiance or can be used on top of makeup to set and refresh any makeup look in just two little spritzes. As soon as you spray it on it leaves the face glowing like you just dusted a glitter free luminizer all over your face. You just glow like a little angel. If you ever feel like you're looking tired or dull this is the perfect instant pick me up. 

The Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist has a lightweight texture that feels refreshing on the skin and doesn't feel greasy but, probably isn't the best idea for oily skin types because it may be a little too intense. I'm combo oily so speaking from experience as much as I love the look this gives I definitely avoid my t-zone because I need no extra glow there whatsoever. 

As the winter creeps closer my skin will become a bit more "normal" so I think I will be testing it out underneath makeup as an extra hydration booster. I'm pretty excited to see how that works out but until I can give a full report on how that works out for me I'm just going to say that this is hands down the best radiant setting spray I have ever come across. 

No comments :

Post a Comment