Thursday, November 19, 2015

The Best Base and Top Coat | Deborah Lippman Hard Rock Hydrating Hardener


I love long natural nails but with having done gels for the past two months that has not been an easy task, especially since i don't have the strongest nails to begin with anyway. they are pretty brittle and tend to flake and peel. Needless to say I try my best to avoid having to open things that require me to use my nails and on the off chance I have to open a can a slight panic overwhelms me because I'm afraid a nail might get caught and rip. I'm sorry if that's disturbing but, it's true. 

In the past I never really splurged on my nails but, as I've gotten deeper into my career in the beauty industry I've started to pay attention to every part of myself much more. My hair, skin, and nails have been getting way more love now than they ever did before and it's really for the better. 

I have quite a few friends that swear by Deborah Lippmann nail products because she's a healthy nail brand free of formaldehyde, toluene, and other harsh chemicals. Many products in her brand are full of healthy vitamins like biotin and other proteins that actually promote healthy nails.  

The Deborah Lippman Hard Rock Hydrating Hardener is no exception to that rule. This product is formulated with biotin and soy proteins in order to strengthen and protect dry and damaged nails. I use this as both my top and base coat in order to give my nails a little strength and support. Not only does it make my nails feel like they aren't about to snap like twigs but it has also helped to actually strengthen the nail. I've noticed less peeling and brittleness which is a total win in my book. 

In the past every few months I'd have to cut my nails down to the nubs because they would be so sad and damaged looking they were unsalvageable. Hopefully I won't have those sorts of issues anymore and I will no longer have to deal with such nonsense because I'll have strong nails that won't have to go through such things. So far so good, I have high hopes for my nail progress thanks to, Deb. 

No comments :

Post a Comment