Friday, February 26, 2016

Friday Favorites | February Favorites

I really don't have that many favorites this month partially because the few products I have been loving I've really been obsessing over and also because I've spent the last month trying to find the perfect pair of eyelashes. I've found some new good ones but, I can't rule out a favorite just quite yet because some are still waiting in various shopping carts all over the internet. I have quite a few tabs open at the moment. 
As far as my actual monthly favorites go these products have become seriously routine. I've been grabbing for them everyday without fail to the point that people in my life and on instagram are probably sick and tired of me talking about and using the same products all of the time... trust me I know I need to mix it up but, I've been having quite a hard time doing that lately. Fortunately for the world that may just change soon because I've ordered a few new eyeshadows online and they are way out of my usual taste. I'm hoping they help me break my warm toned habits a little bit. 

ANYWAY... back to my favorites:

Viseart Dark Matte Eyeshadow Palette - I seriously think I may be driving this brand nuts with how often I tag them in my instagram posts. At this point I'm sure they may think this is the only palette I have to my name with how much I use it. I can't help it though I'm so in love. The reds and oranges in this palette sucker me in everytime and I just can't get away. Red has been my go to smokey eye color for a long time now and I just keep feeding the beast with these amazingly pigmented and buttery shadows. 

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder in Dark Brown - I've been an avid user of the dipbrow for over a year but, I've been growing out my brows for about three months now and honestly it was just starting to be too much... I will admit that I was starting to look like an eyebrow, an eyebrow with a person attached to it. When you have as much brow hair as I do sometimes you realize you don't really need so much product and you jump ship and move onto something new. I use the ABH brow powders in my kit so I figured maybe I should give them a whirl on myself too. I've loved how much softer my brows have been looking and honestly it's so much quicker than using dipbrow. 

Sephora Collection Contour in Tranquil - This is my favorite product for not only controuring myself but also my clients. The cool grey tone gives the perfect shadow effect for a soft yet clean contour. All I have to do to is top it off with a little bit of bronzer and I'm good, chiseled, and ready to go. 

Smashbox Color Correcting Sticks - I've been using my Smashbox Color Correcting Sticks in "Don't Be Dull" and "Look Less Tired - Light" every single day since I got them. I don't to a ton of color correcting but I do like using it sparingly where I need it (under eyes/around the nose/etc.) I love how these corrector sticks are super creamy and pigmented. A little bit goes a long way and my complexion has been looking way more flawless since adding these bad boys to the roster. 

This has been a super small monthly favorites but hopefully next month I'll have a few more fun products to talk about! Cheers to a fun and exciting March. 

No comments :

Post a Comment