Thursday, February 25, 2016

Dr. Dennis Gross Ferulic + Retinol Wrinkle Recovery Peel


I have a true love for anything that contains retinol. It's my favorite skincare product/ingredient for retexturizing my skin which, my face has been in desperate need of lately because I keep sucking down sodas more often than I would like to admit. Retinol products are typically marketed towards helping to treat fine lines and wrinkles BUT, it's actually great for any type of texture including acne. Who can say no to anti-aging and acne treatment all in one. 
Peels and exfoliators are my favorite skincare products next to masks because they give me those instant results I so desperately crave as well as some amazing long term results as well. I've recently added the Dr. Dennis Gross Wrinkle Recovery Peel to my weekly skincare regimen and I've been loving the results. 


Between the soda splurges and getting sick my skin has been really acting up but, these Wrinkle Recovery Peels have really been helping to whip my skin back into shape. I've been using these peels twice a week to retexturize and hydrate my skin. The ferulic and retinol blend exfoliates, supports collagen production, and helps to speed up the cell renewal process in order to help skin heal itself while a moisture complex hydrates skin keeping it plump and balanced. 

At night I massage one pad all over my face in circular motions until it's dry and then wait 10-15 minutes before putting on my eye cream and moisturizer. Instantly my skin looks brighter, plumper, and feels baby butt soft. By the next day some of my spots are gone and the larger ones look smaller and less inflamed. Another great bonus is that my makeup goes on super smooth and looks like a second skin after using the peel. 

Although I don't mind a bit of a burn when I'm doing a peel this one is super gentle and doesn't burn at all. I didn't notice my skin getting red or inflamed at all while I was massaging the peel into my skin. The Wrinkle Recovery Peels are the perfect product for anyone looking for clearer brighter skin no matter what skin type they have including sensitive. 

No comments :

Post a Comment