Thursday, August 13, 2015

Sephora Lux False Lash in Plush | Review


I may not wear false lashes all the time but, I do like to dabble in the area. I really like trying out new lashes and figuring out what styles look the best. They are an awesome way to give any look a little extra pop and they are also a great way to give yourself a heart attack if they some how end up on the floor and look like a gigantic spider. Clearly, either way they are a great time all around. 



Sephora is definitely stepping their game up with a lot of their new product launches. There's tons of new stuff to play with but, of course some things are always a little more interesting than others. Along with a new lash style they came out with a line of three different types of Lux False Lashes. The lashes are 3D and are created with a thick flexible band and natural hair fibers. The concept is very similar to the 3D Mink lashes that many other lash brands have in their collections. They can be worn up to 30 times if taken care of and they give a more dimensional effect than standard fake lashes. 

The Sephora Lux False lashes in Plush are the most dramatic out of the three lash styles that they offer, they give a full dramatic look that adds both length and volume to your lashes. Even though the band is thick they are pretty comfortable and aren't heavy feeling. I think they are good lashes for the price since they are quite a bit cheaper than other similar lashes on the market. The only issue that I had with this particular lash style is that I felt like they were a little boxy looking on the sides especially when I looked down...also, I could kind of see the lashes in my line of vision. Neither qualm was terrible but, it definitely stopped me from being in love with them. Overall I really do like them but, I think I'd still spring for real 3D mink lashes if I have the funds to support it. 

Although I liked but didn't love these lashes I still think I want to give the Sephora Lux False Lash in Quill a shot since they are supposed to be a bit more wispy. We'll see how those work out.

No comments :

Post a Comment