Thursday, January 7, 2016

NeoCell Glow Matrix Advanced Skin Hydrator | Review


Ever since I tried out the NeoCell Biotin Chews and had such a good 
experience with them I knew I had to give a go at some of their other products. Like I said before, I'm all about vitamins and supplements because what you put into your body has an effect on your body, your appearance, and how you feel all around. I try to do what I can to treat my body right so it shows in my skin. Skin is important and has a huge effect on many people's self-esteem, myself included, so I always make sure I'm helping it along anyway I can. 

One of the new products I've been using from NeoCell is the Glow Matrix, which is a skin hydration supplement that uses ceramides, pine bark extract, 
hyaluronic acid, and a special glow matrix blend to lock in moisture, smooth skin, and fight off free radicals. This special bend allows these supplements to help the skin stay plump, fight off age damage, and retain the moisture that is already in the skin. Always keep in mind that supplements that are geared towards helping the skin don't just help your face, they help your skin as a whole. 

My face is combo oily but, my body, and obviously my scalp is pretty dry. Since I have psoriasis on my scalp it's really important that I keep my skin really hydrated to prevent flare ups and to prevent it from spreading to any other part of my body. I've been taking the Glow Matrix for about a month now, 3 pills right when I wake up, and it has been great at helping me balance out my skin overall. It's helped to balance out how oily my face is and soothe my body and scalp from dryness. Using this in conjunction with my scalp regiment has really helped to decrease the inflammation of my psoriasis. I've had less flair ups and it hasn't been nearly as irritating as it usually is this time of year with the weather getting colder and more dry. It has also helped my body stay soft and supple. Usually my skin is super itchy and dry to the point where when I would itch my legs they would instantly get super red and irritated like I was having an allergic reaction even when I was regularly applying moisturizer. Now I haven't had this issue nearly as much (just when I take hot showers.) It has made my skin so much more comfortable.

I've also been taking the NeoCell Derma Matrix every morning in conjunction with the Glow Matrix but, I'll be talking about that in another review on Monday because although it also helps with hydration it's a bit different. I've been hitting the hydration front from all angles but, this product has had a great helping hand in getting my skin situated going into the cold winter months. 

No comments :

Post a Comment