Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Tea Talk Tuesday | Post #44



I feel like at the very least my life has been pretty productive lately. I've been working a ton and getting a lot of out of work projects done. It's all been pretty smooth sailing as well so I'm pretty thankful for that. In that being said I just wanted to share a little bit of what's been going on with all of you. 
I've been collabing on some makeup looks with my friend Mimi just so we can practice and show our skills a bit. We swapped makeup styles and did our signature looks on one another. It's been super fun and I'll be posting more looks and clips as I can. 

I've got more fun makeup things like this coming up so stay tuned for more things like this. I'd love to know what everyone would like to see in the future!

No comments :

Post a Comment