Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Trestique Magic Mattifying Balm & Blotting Sheet Duo | Review


Quick and multipurpose makeup products are ideal for a busy lifestyle or for instances when you want to put yourself together but don't have the time for a full routine. Even for full fledged full face makeup lovers and wearers like myself they're simply just a great bang for your buck. Who doesn't love a product that they can use in more ways than one. Trestique, the multipurpose makeup gurus, have made life a little simpler once again with their new Magic Mattifying Balm & Blotting Sheet Duo. A primer, mattifying balm, and blotting sheets all in one cute and compact chubby pencil style package.

Trestique Magic Mattifying Balm & Blotting Sheet Duo is perfect for everyday use and on the go. The duo can be used to prime your face all over before makeup, reducing the appearance of pores and boosting the longevity of your makeup. The primer side can also be used over top of makeup to set or to reduce shine without leaving a heavy powdery feeling on the skin. On the reverse side there is a roll of blotting papers that can be torn off to your prefered size and used to blot oil throughout the day. I even think that this is a great product to use on it's own without makeup because the balm give a nice natural blur to the skin giving it a smooth look.



Personally, my favorite ways to use it are as a primer on my t-zone and cheeks where my pores appear larger. I also really love the built in blotting sheets because as an oilier girl they really come in handy throughout the day. I typically do not use the mattifying balm over top of my makeup because I don't prefer to use mattifying balms to reduce oil. Although when I do use it for oil absorption I rub my index and middle fingers across the top of the product and press the product onto oily areas for an instantly more natural matte look.



Whether you're a minimalist who likes to keep their makeup collection small, an on the go woman, or simply someone looking to try something new this Magic Mattifying Balm & Blotting Sheet Duo is such a simple and practical product to own. 

No comments :

Post a Comment