Wednesday, June 21, 2017

#MOTD | Post 2


I've never thought of red or a tint, shade, or tone of the color as being my favorite but, I would consider it my power color. Anyone who knows me though probably assumes it's the only color I care about because I incorporate it heavily into most of my makeup looks. I love the strength and emotion around deep shades of red. It's the color of love, war, and blood. 



Skin Prep:
Caudalie Beauty Elixir
Paula's Choice Resist Omega+ Complex Serum
Ole Henriksen Uplifting Transformation Eye Gel
Dr. Jart Water Drop Moisturizer

Prime:
Veil Cosmetics Sunset Light Primer
Smashbox 24hr Photo Finish Shadow Primer

Complexion:
Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Foundation Y315
Cover Fx 'Blossom' Custom Enhancer Drops
Kat Von D Beauty 'Thunderstruck' Metal Crush Shadow (highlight)
Kat Von D Beauty 'Lolita' Blush
Rimmel 'Sun Light' Natural Bronze
Soap & Glory One Heck of a Blot Powder

Brows:
Anastasia Beverly Hills 'Auburn' Brow Gel
Make Up For Ever Clear Brow Gel 0

Eyes:
NYX Cosmetics 'Fireball' Eyeshadow 
NYX Cosmetics 'Girl Talk' Eyeshadow
ColourPop 'Stay Golden' Eyeshadow
Makeup Geek Cosmetics 'Bitten' Eyeshadow
Marc Jacobs 'Blaquer' Highliner
Kat Von D Beauty 'Malice' Liquid Lip (liner)
Scandal Lashes 'Daring Darla' Lashes

Lips:
Sugarpill Cosmetics 'Strange Love' Liquid Lip

No comments :

Post a Comment