Thursday, June 15, 2017

Pura Organics | Rejuvenating Cleanser & Firming Night Moisturizer


There is no denying how much I love trying out new skincare products. I'm always excited to discover new products and brands because like so many others; I feel like I'm chasing the perfect even complexion. Nothing feels better than having bright, clear, and firm skin. It's a confidence I never realized until I found it. Over the years my complexion makeup preferences have gone from heavy and matte to light and natural. Actually, my complexion is probably the ONLY natural looking aspect of my makeup preferences (okay my complexion and my brows).

Recently, I've been trying out the Pura Organics Rejuvenating Cleanser & Firming Night Moisturizer which I've been absolutely loving. 


First and foremost a good cleanser is a key necessity my life. I wear a full face of makeup almost everyday so I need to make sure that my cleanser is super clarifying without being stripping. As one could imagine it's a little hard to find a cleanser that ticks both boxes but the Pura Organics Rejuvenating Cleanser really delivers. Created with Japanese Green Tea and Chamomile Flower Extract this daily cleanser is perfect for removing makeup, cleansing the skin without stripping, and fighting off free radicals; leaving you with fresh healthy skin. 

This lightweight milky cleanser is perfect to use on dry or wet skin so I typically use it to double cleanse. First, I use it on dry skin to remove my makeup then I use it on wet skin with my Clarisonic to actually wash my face. There is little to no lather which I love because not only does that mean there aren't sulfates in it stripping my skin but, it also means that I'm not getting soap in my eyes and I'm not inhaling it as I wash my face. When I'm finished my skin feels fresh and clean but not the slightest bit tight. It's been my go to for my night routine and for my morning cleanse before makeup. 

Another important part of my life is my nightly skincare routine. I'm not going to lie it's pretty extensive. Your skin heals and regenerates the most while we are sleeping so I really pack on the nightly skincare. I've been shopping around for a nightly moisturizer and honestly I hadn't found anything I was super in love with until I started using the Pura Organics Firming Night Moisturizer. This moisturizer is so lightweight and soothing it feels amazing on the skin whether I use it alone or layer it on top of toners, serums and oils. Made with Organic Aloe Vera Leaf Juice and Jojoba Oil this moisturizer repairs the skin and replenishes collagen while protecting the skin from free radicals and environmental stressors. As soon as I apply the moisturizer it sinks right into my skin without leaving behind a sticky film like some nighttime moisturizers tend to do. Then in the morning my skin looks radiant and feels plump and firm. 

My skin has been looking so bright, smooth, and firm I'm so happy that I added the Pura Organics Rejuvenating Cleanser & Firming Night Moisturizer to my skin routine. I wonder what else I should try from the line. 

No comments :

Post a Comment