Thursday, June 18, 2015

Make Up For Ever Artist Shadows 1 - Nudes | Review


If I could use one brand on myself and my clients for the rest of my life it would be Make Up For Ever. Everything that Dany Sanz creates is pure heaven in my eyes. So with that gushing sentiment being said I have been more than excited about the brand's recent launches. I love her shadows so having nine of them in a little compact palette is just ideal. I do have to say I was a little skeptical at first since the palette has no matte shades but, after trying out the palette I have no qualms about the matter. 



The Make Up For Ever Artist Shadows Palette can give you everything from natural to edgy and every look in between. Each column is supposed to be a different look but really you could put any of these colors together and they would create effortless elegant looks. The formulation of these shadows is simply divine. They are buttery and highly pigmented. You can instantly tell how smooth and soft they are by one gentle swipe across any one of the pans. 

[shades from top to bottom row left to right: I-528, I-514, ME-512, S-556, D-562, ME-644, S-102, I-544, D-652]

The colors with a primer never seem to fade throughout the day and despite not having any matte shades you can still achieve an amazing level of dimension with this palette. This palette also makes it easy to take looks from day to night with ease. You have everything you need at your fingertips in a small sleek and compact package. For looks, tips, and inspiration the palette also comes with a little pamphlet that tells you how to create the three signature looks this palette was created to offer. 

Great for everyday or even on the go. The Make Up For Ever Artist Shadows 1 palette is both practical and desirable for the nudes lover in all of us.  

No comments :

Post a Comment