Wednesday, June 17, 2015

A Summer Scent feat. Stella Eau de Toilette


I don't typically do the whole perfume thing but when I do I prefer light fresh and floral scents. They always make me feel cute and girly for some reason. I think it's because they aren't too overpowering and sometimes it's nice to just feel and smell as fresh as a daisy. I like just enough perfume to make me smell nice but, not so much that I can choke everyone around me in a five mile radius. I don't want to kill anyone and I don't really want to get high off my own aroma either. 

I do find there to be something naturally and effortlessly pleasant about catching a light whiff of someone else's perfume or cologne. I'd like to put the emphasis on the word light. The summer is the perfect time for these airy fun sort of scents because they just seem to go with the whole warm weather fresh air vibe. They seem to just tie everything together and make you feel good and personally for me they just make me feel a little more put together. Like I've said I don't normally do perfume but, when I do pop one on I feel like I just kicked it up to 10 and I'm ready to take on the day. 

After letting the Stella McCartney Stella Eau de Toilette just sit on my dresser for a solid few weeks I decided that I would finally test it out and give it a little whirl. I had been mulling over how I felt about it clearly for some time but, it wasn't until I wore it around a bit that I realized that I really did enjoy it. Stella Eau de Toilette is right up my alley because of its light rose and peony notes with touch of lemon. It has a few other notes as well (Amber, Freesia, and Violet) but, those are the ones that really stand out to me. This fragrance reminds me of maxi dresses, brunch, and champagne. Why?- I'm not 100% sure but it does and I'm not mad about it. 

I own a whole four-ish perfumes now and it feels like I'm turning into a real adult. *beep beep* Look out world, here I come. Just kidding... I still can barely fend for myself but, at least I smell nice. 

No comments :

Post a Comment