Thursday, September 24, 2015

A Light New Scent | Commodity Tea Eau De Parfum


Sooo I'm not the biggest perfume fan because it's rare for me to find a scent that I really enjoy. I find most of them to be a little too overbearing or elderly scented. Contradictory to popular opinion I think that Chanel no. 5 is one of the worse smelling fragrances in existence. I think that might actually be what people smell like when they die. With that being said finding a perfume that suits me tends to be a little difficult since I'm quite picky. On the rare occasion I do stumble upon a good fragrance and I have to add it to my very small collection.

I came across the Commodity Tea Eau De Parfum a few weeks ago and judging by the name alone, before I even smelt it, I knew I had to have it. Why!? - Because I love tea and I imagined that anything that would represent itself as a tea scent would be absolutely heavenly and I was right. The perfume has notes of Citrus Accord, Sicilian Lemon, Bergamot, Freesia, Muguet, Jasmine Sambac, Sandalwood, and White Musk which mix together to make it smell like a light refreshing iced mint tea that I would be drinking at a white tie affair at a yacht club. It's not really a Fall/Winter scent by any means because it's so light and fresh but, considering I have never let the seasons dictate my beauty/fashion choices before I'm not going to start now. 

I bought the travel size version just incase it didn't smell as lovely on me as I thought it would but, after wearing it around the past two days I'll definitely be purchasing the full size bottle when my travel spray is finished. I'm just so in love with how clean and sophisticated it smells. I also love how it doesn't feel heavy or overpowering, it's the kind of scent that leaves a light trail behind you but won't suffocate everyone else in the room like many other perfumes tend to do. 

If you like fresh, light, and citrusy scents this perfume might just be for you too. 

No comments :

Post a Comment