Wednesday, November 11, 2015

NeoCell Refreshing Herbal Mist | Review


The cooler weather is here with no chance of letting up any time soon and because of that I've been trying out a lot of moisturizing products and hydration boosters. My skin always acts a little weird in the winter since it's prone to getting a bit dehydrated. I'm always on the prowl for lightweight hydrating products that I can easily fit into my skincare routine to give it a little extra boost. 


Over the past year I'd like to think my skincare game has gotten pretty strong. My skin may not be 100% where I want it to be yet but I have this strong feeling that I'm on the road to success. I've tried out a lot of skincare products with mixed results but recently I was given the NeoCell Refreshing Herbal Mist and I fell in love. The NeoCell Refreshing Herbal Mist [found here] is a lightweight hydrating moisture mist spray that instantly gives an extra boost of hydration while also plumping the skin with collagen and vitamins A and E. 

It can be used before makeup to add moisture or afterwards in order to give a little refresh throughout the day. My favorite way to use it is right after I wash my face because it is when the pore is the most open. Using the mist like this makes sure that it penetrates deep into the skin. After using it my skin instantly feels plump and hydrated. I spray the NeoCell Refreshing Herbal Mist two or three times over my face and hairline then gently press the mist into my skin. I always make sure I get my hairline because the aloe in the mist helps to soothe my scalp as well. When the mist dries I follow up with my moisturizer and go on with the rest of my makeup routine. 

What I really like about the NeoCell Refreshing Herbal Mist is what sets it apart from many other hydration mists that I've used. It contains no alcohol, oil, lanolin, fragrance, or parabens. The fact that it doesn't contain alcohol or fragrance is particularly important to me because they are in many skincare products despite the fact that they can dry out and irritate the skin. The less of the yucky stuff the better because it helps the skin to get true fresh hydration and I like to take everything I can get especially this time of year. 

No comments :

Post a Comment