Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Neocell Beauty Infusion | Review

I don't think I can reiterate enough how important it is to take care of your skin inside and out. As much as I love makeup and rubbing it all over my face I know that if my skin underneath all of that makeup isn't nice I'm not going to be happy with the way my makeup looks. I'll notice it doesn't sit right, that it's just sitting in lines, or that it's just kind of off because the canvas that is my face wasn't really doing too hot at the time. It's frustrating when it happens and as someone who has to really try to keep their skin clear, treating my skin right has become one of my life mottos. 
Over the past few months I've been not only been focused on creating my ultimate skincare routine but I've also been making my way around the drink supplement circuit in order to give myself an extra boost of vitamins and healthy goodness that I need to keep my skin in order. I prefer Neocell's products because they are soy and gluten free. I've tried a few that I've really liked but I've recently moved on to Neocell's Beauty Infusion and I've been loving it to kickstart my mornings.

Beauty Infusion is a collagen drink mix made with a blend of hyaluronic acid, biotin, vitamin C, and alpha lipoic acid to brighten and smooth the skin while promoting strong hair and nail growth. The vitamin C and alpha lipoic acid protects skin from the aging process while enhancing the formation of collagen in the skin - this boosts not only your skin's collagen but also the added collagen in the drink in order to give your skin back all of the firmness and elasticity everyday life has sucked from it. I've definitely noticed my skin has gotten brighter and softer from when I first started using this product. 

I've also been super eager to grow out my hair and get it healthy again so this glass of goodness has really been helping on my journey. My hair hasn't really grown the same since I've gotten psoriasis but since I've been taking the Beauty Infusion every morning I've noticed my hair is growing in a bit thicker which is super exciting since it's gotten much thinner since I've been having flair ups. I'm hoping that in a few months it will be almost back to normal. 

Using supplements like this are definitely the sort of product that takes time and diligence in order to see results (at least 3 weeks) but, it's worth it and it's kind of fun to see your body slowly change for the better. 

The Beauty Infusion flavor that I have is Tangerine Twist but it also comes in Appletini and Cranberry Cocktail if one of those flavors tickles your fancy a bit more. I like the flavor because it reminds me of an orange flavored sweet tart and I can add sparkling water to it and turn it into a sparkler of sorts which by my standards makes taking your daily supplements more fun. 

No comments :

Post a Comment