Monday, March 10, 2014

Biore Self Heating One Minute Mask


Hello, Loves! I love a good deep clean. My skin type as you may know by now is pretty oily and I'm somewhat prone to getting clogged pores on my cheeks and chin. In order to prevent this I try to get a real deep down clean two to three times a week just to get rid of all of the makeup and dirt that my daily cleansing routine may have missed. This Biore mask really does the trick. I use this right after using my daily face cleanser. When the mask comes in contact with water it instantly warms on your face, opening your pores while the charcoal within the mask draws out all of the skins impurities. Although it says you only need to leave the mask on for a minute I tend to leave it on a little bit longer massaging it into each part of my face for about a minute and overall leaving it on for about five minutes. When I take it off my skin is noticeably brighter and my pores appear smaller. My skin also feels cool and fresh, it's an interestingly pleasant tingling sensation. This product doesn't leave my skin feeling stripped or too tight when I'm done but, I feel as though it could be a little too drying for people who have drier skin types. 

Over all I really love this product but, I really cannot stand the packaging. Each little box comes with four individual foil packet masks. Yes, it's great that you get the perfect amount of mask each time but, I would prefer to have a tube. It tends to be a little tricky squeezing all of the product out of the packet and not getting it everywhere. On the plus side this mask gives you all of the benefits of a standard clay or peel off face mask in only a fraction of the time. I'd also really love to try the Soap & Glory No Clogs Allowed Deep Detox Mask which has similar properties but, sadly it's not very easy to find in the states. 

Until next time!

- Lexi


No comments :

Post a Comment