Sunday, March 16, 2014

Eyebrow Routine Pictorial


Hello, Loves! My most requested post is an updated eyebrow routine. I do have an old youtube video on how I used to do my brows (it's awkward don't watch it- the brow game was too strong and not in a good way.) I fail miserably anytime I even attempt to focus video/photo attention on my eyes. I always seem to make it awkward and just plain sad looking but, I have managed to get it together and finally put together a little pictorial for you all. I've dabbled around with different products lately and I think I've finally found a few that I am going to stick to for awhile. You can use this technique with any brands you prefer but, these products are just the ones that I like to use. 

Products/Tools:
-Spoolie brush
- Concealer brush/angled brush
-Benefit Brow-zings in Dark
- NYX Brow Kit in Blonde
- Chella Ivory Highlight Pencil
- Benefit Boi-ing Concealer in 01
- Makeup Forever Brow Seal
- A second angled eyeliner/eyebrow brush


 1. First I brush through by brows with the spoolie to clean everything up and get rid of any wonky brow business going on. 

2. I follow that up by going in with the lighter shade from the NYX Brow Kit in Blonde and my angled eyebrow brush to fill in the entire brow.

3. Using the powder from the Benefit Brow-zings kit and the same angled brush I define the bottom of the brow from the base to the tip of the tail. Then I define the top starting about 1/4th of an inch back from the base to the tip of the tail. Also I feather the powder into the tail allowing it to get lighter as I move towards the base. 

4. Afterwards I go back in with the spoolie brush just to blend everything together and to get rid of any harsh lines.

5. Using the clean brush on the opposite end of the spoolie and the Benefit Boi-ing concealer I clean up the edges and carve out the brows.

6. Everything gets locked in place with the Makeup Forever Brow Seal.

7. Finally, I finish everything up with the Chella Ivory Highlight Pencil just to emphasis the arch and bring everything together. 

8. Boom, Done! After I'm done by brows I do my eye makeup and I'm good to go ;)



Well there you have it, my eyebrow routine! Sometimes If I'm not going to wear much makeup I'll only use the NYX Brow Kit, substituting the darker blonde shade for the dark Benefit brow powder but, I still do the same steps. Sorry it took so long to get this post up. I hope it was at least somewhat worth the wait. 


1 comment :

  1. Brow game on point! Bold brows are a must for me too :)

    ReplyDelete