Thursday, July 24, 2014

Benefit They're Real! Push- Up Liner Review


Benefit came out with the They're Real! Push-Up Liner June 27th as a sibling to their cult classic They're Real! mascara. I heard a lot of hype around this product during their pre-release but, I hadn't heard anything about it after the fact. Curious, I picked this little gem up from Sephora as a little pick me up gift to myself. I love the They're Real! mascara and I love anything that is going to make my winged liner fool-proof. 


The They're Real! Push-Up Liner is a matte black gel liner pen that claims to be long wearing, water proof, and to hug the lashline to make for larger looking eyes.I can attest that it hits all of these marks and more. This eyeliner's sleek packaging design is equipped with a flexible angled AccuFlex tip, a twist bottom to pump product up into the applicator, and a screw on cap to insure that it doesn't dry out. The tip makes it easy to get the liner close to the lash line and to get crisp clean lines and cat eyes sharp enough to pierce a man's heart. It makes eyeliner so quick and easy anyone could do it. I can wear this liner all day without having to worry if its going to smudge or flake. I'm so smitten over this product that I think it is totally going to replace liquid liners, gel liner pots and angled brushes for me.



It just takes to little clicks and this liner gives you the perfect amount of product to make eyeliner magic. It does dry quickly, as gels are designed to do, so you have to work quickly but that isn't a difficult task with this liner. I would totally recommend this product to anyone who loves a bold eye look or who is ready to totally perfect their cat eye. I'm not saying that this product will 100% allow you to avoid any liner faux pas but, it will surely make your life a lot easier. The one thing I would say is that if you do choose to purchase the They're Real! Push- Up Liner make sure that you wipe off the tip between uses to avoid any dry product build up inside the pen.


No comments :

Post a Comment