Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Searching for the Perfect Grey


So for whatever reason I have been on a quest for the perfect grey nail polish for the past few months. I've literally been obsessed - it's the only color I've been putting on my nails besides Essie Sand Tropez. I feel like I'm getting to the point where I may end up with every gradation of grey polish in existence. Every time I go to the store I feel like I have to at least skim their nail polish selection just incase I find my grey diamond in the rough. 


Grey is such a clean and simple color I just adore the way it looks on my nails. I love all of the grey polishes I have picked up so far but, I'm not quite sure that I've found the perfect one. So far Marc Jacobs Evelyn, Zoya Dove, and L'Oreal Greycian Goddess have been my top three contenders so far. Each of them is lovely in it's own special way but, I can't decide which one I love the most. It almost feels like picking your favorite child, difficult yet still possible at the end of the day. I'm almost embarrassed to say this is a thing in my life right now but, apparently I'm not embarrassed enough since I'm intentionally admitting it to the world. Before now I had never been that into nail polish even though right now it seems to be sitting right up there with my love for lipstick and eyeshadow. 

Part of me wants to just settle on a shade so this crazy grey obsession can just be over with but, God knows that would just be too easy. 

No comments :

Post a Comment