Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Tea Talk Tuesday | Post #9



Life has been sucking me dry lately... and that whole spring forward thing the other day completely ruined me for some reason. I never have enough time to do much of anything between work and commuting so when I have a minute of free time or a day off I just want to curl up in my bed and relax. Fortunately, this week I had some time to hangout with friends and unwind a little which was beyond needed. Sometimes the best remedy to life is just doing a little bit of venting and just laughing about life. I've never been one to have a ton of friends but when it comes to those people I do hangout with I really value them and appreciate our time together. Sometimes a casual day or night with friends is just as soothing as sitting alone in bed, watching Netflix, and balancing a bowl of popcorn on your stomach... and honestly it doesn't make you feel bad about not accomplishing anything real with your day. Being able to bond with friends and others is a great thing and should never been blown off or taken for granted. Always make time for your friends! You'll never look back on your life and think "damn I wish I didn't hangout with my friends so much." 

No comments :

Post a Comment