Friday, April 3, 2015

Friday Favorites | Perfect Nude Lip Combos

I'm a lipstick addict. I am 2000% aware of the fact that I am one of those people who owns 72 lipsticks that look exactly the same along with every other lip color that could have been sprung into existence; I get it and I am totally accepting of it. It wasn't until more recently though that I began adding liners into the equation. This little add-on has really only intensified my addiction and although most of my everyday color choices are pretty vanilla by most standards there have been some combinations I have been totally obsessing over and wanted to share with all of you. 



ColourPop Tootsie and NYX Mauve - Browns and mauves are kinda my thing so they are clearly my favorite colors to mix together. I think these are so versatile and can be glammed up with a smokey eye or toned down with some minimal makeup. 


MAC Modesty and Jordana Tawney - If you like nudes but aren't into browns and cooler tones aren't your thing an obvious warmer alternative is to add a little pink into your nudes. This is a great classic way to get that whole my lips but better thing going on. 


Jordana Matte Beige and Jordana Easyliner Terra Kiss - When you want to keep it pretty neutral but you want to turn it up just a bit add a darker lip liner. Not only will it make your lips look more full but it will add just enough color to give you a little pop and draw attention to the lips. 


Anastasia Liquid Lipstick Pure Hollywood and NYX Mauve - Sometimes when colors are a little too light for me I'll add in a liner thats a little darker, typically a brown or a mauve, just to make sure I don't completely look like a walking dead girl. Typically combinations like this are some of my favorites because they end up creating the perfect medium shade or a really pretty ombre lip. 


MAC Kinda Sexy and Starlooks Tipsy - Since my hair is pretty vibrant I tend to stray away from super bright lips at the moment because I feel like the combo would be a little loud for an everyday affair. So in order to add a bit of a more vibrant lip liner to a lighter more neutral colored peachy lip. A perfect little combo for the warmer months if I do say so myself. 

No comments :

Post a Comment