Wednesday, March 18, 2015

50 Random Facts


I didn't get to do a Friday Favorites this past Friday or a Tea Talk Tuesday because I have been working so much that the only time I feel like I get to sit down is when I'm passing out to go to bed. No worries though I will be back in the swing of things this week hopefully. Anyway while I get all of my new makeup goodies sorted out I'm going to just grace the blog with a little personal blog post, the classic 50 random facts post if you will. This could be interesting and let you get a little insight into who I am or it could be boring AF... who knows, its all about your perception of it. I'll start you off slow and then I'll roll out the more exciting stuff because that's how these things work right?! Actually, it will probably be all over the place because God knows I'm not that organized.


1.  I was born October 25, 1991 in Towson, Maryland.

2. When I was two my family and I moved to Youngstown, Ohio - if you were wondering what is in Ohio the answer is nothing... corn and nothing. 

3. I'm a scorpio which totally shows because I'm such a little ball of emotions. Water sign life, living in an ocean of feelings. 

4. I love talking on the phone. It probably annoys the hell out of my friends... but I'm not sorry. 

5. I used to be really soft spoken and I still kinda am but, I've gotten way better and still plan to learn how to speak up more.  

6. I would pick eating healthy over eating junk food every time but unfortunately eating well isn't always an option the the fly. 

7. I had someone turn me on to using ear plugs while sleeping and I absolutely love using them. When I put them in to go to bed they are usually the times I get the best sleep. 

8. Sauvignon Blanc is my favorite type of wine.

9. I like doing things for others that I wish people had done for me when I needed it because I think if you can make a rough situation better for someone you should. 

10. When my nails are grown out a bit I always have them painted. I only paint them grey, neutral, or black.

11. Lavender is my favorite scent, it really calms me and helps to lull me to sleep if I'm feeling anxious. I have a pillow spray and i just started carrying lavender essential oil in my purse. (real lavender not the fake popuri crap.)

12. Lipsticks and eyeshadows are my favorite types of makeup to buy.

13. I've recently been getting into highlighters. I love the way they give a gorgeous soft glow and dewiness to the complexion. 

14. I could rewatch seasons of Bob's Burgers over and over again and never get tired of it. 

15. I wish I was Louise but I'm totally Tina. (Bob's Burgers reference ya dig.) 

16. I love giving people thoughtful gifts. 

17. If I do something for someone it isn't because I feel like I'm obligated to, it's because I want to do it. 

18. I'm probably the only girl who hates wearing leggings. Unfortunately I have to wear them all the time for work. 

19. My favorite people/things are those that make me motivated to go out and get things done and be a better person. 

20. I'm obsessed with face masks and I have a long list of ones to buy.

21. I hate going to crowded places because being squished up next to tons of strangers stresses my life. 

22. I hate the way ice feels when it comes out of the freezer. I refuse to touch it because it makes me cringe. 

23. I'm 23

24. I don't care if people think I'm "too nice" sometimes. Being nice matters.

25. I believe in treating others with kindness and respect until they give you a reason not to. 

26. I could see the Disney fireworks every night from my apartment in Fullerton, CA.

27. I've always had a weird desire to move to Arizona ever since I was in high school. 

28. I'd spend $70 on a piece of makeup before I spent it on a pair of pants.

29. I love little baby cacti. They are so damn cute!

30. I have a BA in Pre-Law and a minor in Religious Studies.

31. If I really want to do something I'm 210% committed. 

32. I drink tea everyday, multiple times a day.

33. I know zero things about pop culture. Celebrities have never been an obsession of mine.

34. I love Koalas so so so much. I just want to go to Austrailia and hold one before I die.

35. I believe no one is too busy for anything, it's all about priorities.

36. I hate being rushed. If I'm going to do something I am going to take my time and I'm going to do it right. 

37. Mauve-y nudes and brown nudes are my favorite lippie colors. 

38. If you tell me you're a NC30 in MAC when you ask me to help you find a foundation shade I hope you know what you just said means nothing to me.

39. Ever since I started working in makeup the term "neutral red" can cause my rage level to go from 0 to 100 in seconds. 

40. I strongly believe that things are only as good as the amount of time you put into them. 

41. If I'm not watching Netflix I'm watching Youtube and reading beauty blogs.

42. I have a little mug collection which my parents hate because it takes up all the room in the glass cabinet. 

43. I love making little crafts.

44. Every time I have a day off I like to pamper myself with aromatherapy bubble baths and fancy face masks. 

45. I map out most of my blog posts in a blog journal before I write them.

46. I'm one of those people who overpacks for everything just because I want to be prepared for every situation that might arise. You wanna go white water rafting?! Great! I brought my paddle. 

47. I'm also one of those people who accepts complements really awkwardly and never knows what to do with myself. *gets complement* *says thank you then stands around a little too long making an exaggerated cutesy expression*  

48. I can't concentrate on anything if there is background noise. When I am trying to read or write something it has to be completely silent. 

49. If you complain about something repetitively I kind of stop feeling bad for you :X  

50. I'm thankful anyone reads my blog at all :)

No comments :

Post a Comment