Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Tea Talk Tuesday | Post #42


Oh man it's the week leading up to Christmas and that means every store, mall, and street is jam packed with people rushing around trying to get all of their Christmas shopping done. Fortunately for me I did most of mine early and online so I can safely avoid people (when I'm not working.) YAY ME! 

During my Christmas gift purchasing I also got quite a few things for myself which I will be promptly reviewing this week and next. I feel like I may have bought myself just as much as I've gotten for other people this year... not like I shopped for many people but still, I really treated myself and there are still things I really want to try out. I'm trying to have some self control and wait a little bit though. Saving money right now would probably be a generally good idea I suppose. 

Uh, yeah, that's really it, I just wanted to let you all know I have a few new product posts I'm really looking forward to coming up! 

I think the only thing left to say is that I hope everyone has an amazing time spending time with their family and friends. Stay safe everyone, I feel like the roads are extra dangerous this time of year with everyone being so manic so stay aware of your surroundings! 

No comments :

Post a Comment