Friday, April 24, 2015

Friday Favorites | Face Masks


I love masks. If I could use them everyday of my life I would... multiple times a day. There is something just so calming and gratifying about them that I try to do them as much as I can without being too excessively over the top about it. I don't have horrible skin but, at the moment it isn't necessarily where I want it to be either so I do what I can to pamper my skin and help it out. I have picked out my top 5 favorite masks at the moment. I don't use all of them all of the time but, I do have a little rotation going on and sometimes use them in combination with one another. As you can probably tell I prefer detox masks and that's because I am prone to getting clogged pores and the occasional spot or two. I wear a lot of makeup on a pretty daily basis so for me it's important to flush it all out. 


Glamglow SUPERmud - The perfect spot treatment for those pesky little beasts that seem to pop up at exactly the worst time possible. I also love this as an all over mask to help combat bigger breakouts while brightening the skin and reducing the appearance of pores. 

Glamglow THIRSTYmud - When I think about it I think I mention my GlamGlow products quite often. I love using this as a secondary overnight mask to any detox mask because it replenishes the moisture in my skin leaving it feeling hydrated and radiant. 

Boscia Luminizing Black Mask - This is the most satisfying mask in existence because it acts like a gigantic pore strip by peeling off and removing dead skin and blackheads with ease. It's almost concerning and disgusting how satisfying I find this mask to be but whatever because it brightens, tightens, detoxifies, and exfoliates all in one leaving my skin feeling amazing.

Caudalie Instant Detox Mask - A mask that cleans out my pores and smells like lavender!? YES, count me all types of in. If you know me even a little bit you would know I am a lavender addict (I will spray this on everything even if it doesn't belong to me.) So by default this mask speaks to me on multiple levels. Honestly, I find this the most soothing way to get clearer skin. 

Sephora Pearl Sheet Mask - Who doesn't love a quick little sheet mask from time to time. I love using this on the day after I haven't got much sleep or had a rough night because it just adds amazing radiance to the face. After only 15-20 minutes it leaves me with that whole "yeah I feel great and I totally slept like a baby last night" look. 

I have a few more masks on my to buy list that I can't wait to add to my arsenal in due time. Until then I'll keep rolling with what I've got and maybe sample a few more along the way. I'm always on the hunt for a good mask. 

No comments :

Post a Comment