Wednesday, January 22, 2014

My On the Go Makeup Essentials


Hello, Loves! I carry a lot of makeup on me at all times. Mostly, my on the go makeup bag is comprised of lipsticks of every shade and finish but, I also always carry around some essentials. It is key in my life to always have a few products I could put a face together with if I am ever in need. My logic behind this is that I'll always have what I need if I have to do any makeup touch-ups throughout the day and if I ever unexpectedly stay out one night I can at least look decent the next day. Sometimes I also use these products even when I know I'm going to spend the night out somewhere because it leaves more room in my bag for an unnecessary amount of clothes and shoes. 

I stuck with products that would give me a nice clean natural look. There is really no need to carry around an arsenal of full face makeup. Doing so would be eccentric and truly devastating if for some reason you lost your purse or makeup bag while you were out...ugh the thought of that gives me anxiety. My essentials are comprised of products that I love but that could be easily replaced if for some reason they met an untimely demise. 

My Essentials:

Lorac Eyes To-Go Palette
Benefit Bella Bamba Blush Mini
Benefit Hoola Bronzer Mini
Nars Lipgloss in Strip Tease
Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascarra 
Starlooks Kohl Eyeliner in Obsidian
Equate Makeup Remover Wipes
Makeup Forever HD Pressed Powder
Maybelline Fit Me Foundation Stick
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
Misc. Eye & Face Brushes

These are just the products that I enjoy so, if you decide to carry you're own makeup essentials just pick what is best for you and your skin type. Honestly, carrying around products like this is such a lifesaver that I highly recommend it if you don't already. 

Until next time!
- Lexi

1 comment :