Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Tea Talk Tuesday | Post #15



For whatever reason my skin has been seriously terrible lately. I'm not sure if it's just hormones or the fact that I recently switched to a new lighter summer moisturizer and serum but, this business is something serious. I've started using some new treatment pads but, I don't want to switch up my skincare routine any more than I already have so that I don't irritate my skin any more than it already is at the moment. Instead I have decided to take a more internal approach. Starting yesterday I decided to up my water intake. I typically don't drink tons of soda but now I'm being even more conscious of it regardless. I'm trying to drink at least two to three liters of water a day (yay for having to pee even more than usual) and limiting all other beverage drinking besides tea because God knows I can't live without tea. Fortunately for me I typically drink organic teas and I never add sweeteners or anything like that. 


Honestly, the hardest part isn't drinking water and saying away from sweeteners and soft drinks, it's actually drinking enough water. I feel like as soon as I became a little more conscious of my water intake I realized how little I drink a day in general. It makes me feel like I really need to go out of my way a little to get the amount of water I need in a day. I even bought myself the cutest little togo cup to motivate myself to keep hydrated because it's the little things in life that keep you motivated sometimes, ya know. I know my mom is going to be absolutely floored that I brought home another cup. Today marks day two and I'm super excited to see how well I can do at keeping my goal. 

No comments :

Post a Comment