Friday, May 15, 2015

Friday Favorites | The Laura Mercier Complexion


I've recently made a little switch up in my complexion products just to try something new and all I have to say is that I'm in love. The new Laura Mercier Silk Creme Moisturizing Photo Edition Foundation (full review coming soon) and the Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder are a match made in makeup heaven. 



Together these products give me an airbrushed finish that keeps me looking flawless all day. The new Laura Mercier Silk Creme Moisturizing Photo Edition Foundation is technically for dry to normal skin types but, I prefer it to the matte version because it doesn't look as cakey. When I pair it with the loose powder, I bake it while I do my eyes and eyebrows then buff the excess powder into the rest of my face. This process keeps me pretty matte and when I do start to get a little oily I look more dewy than greasy. I'm not going to lie I've actually gotten compliments from girls saying that they love how dewy my makeup makes me look... little did they know I'm just a bit of a greasy mess but whatever since apparently it looked pretty bomb. 

I'm still pretty new and late to the Laura Mercier complexion love train but, I totally understand why she is so notorious for her complexion products. 

No comments :

Post a Comment