Friday, October 2, 2015

Friday Favorites | September Favorites


Another month and another round up of monthly favorites. I've really switched things up this past month which is kind of interesting for me since these little product switch ups are kind of big parts of my makeup routine. I'm used to switching things around every now and then but, I feel like this past month has almost been a total overhaul. 

I changed up my highlight, foundation, contour product, and brow product. That's basically half of my face right there. Although I try out products all the time but this is the first time in a long time I have found so many amazing products all around the same time. 

Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Stick in 125- I loved the old HD formula and the new one is good too but, it lacks the coverage that I'm used to having in a foundation. I had originally picked up 5 shades of the stick for my kit. I ended up loving the foundation so much though that I had to get another stick in my shade so I could have one for myself. If you're in the market for a full coverage foundation with a radiant finish look no further than the Ultra HD Stick because it will change your life for the better. 

Chaos Makeup Glitter Free Highlight Duo in Natural - This has to be the most pigmented and gorgeous highlighter set I have ever laid eyes on. I love the way that the color catches the light and gives such a nice dewy glow to the skin. If I could I would just wear this all over my face and glow like the sun 24/7. 

Aveda Stress Fix Lavender Composition Oil - My friend Sarah gave this to me a few months back and I was just using it on my scalp but, with the weather getting a bit cooler I decided to use it as a body oil. I could not have made a better decision because not only is it super lightweight and hydrating but, it's also the most relaxing thing to do before bed. I always sleep like a baby after using this oil. 

Dior Brow Styler Brow Pencil in 001 Universal - As my hair has gotten lighter I found that this brow styler was the perfect answer to all my brow prayers. It's thin tip makes it easy to create full natural looking brows that never look too harsh or too overdone. The pencil is super pigmented and the color lasts all day without smudging or fading. 

LA Girl Pro concealer in Toast - Although I still love my CoverGirl True Match Stick this concealer has stole the show at the moment. I love the neutral tone and how well it blends. It's the perfect contour shade for me and the tip is thin and easy to use so it really ticks all the boxes for me.  

It's been a good month for makeup so let's hope next month is just as good!

No comments :

Post a Comment