Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Ren Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask | Glowing Skin in 10 Minutes


I seriously love exfoliators- chemical exfoliators, physical exfoliators, peels, exfoliating masks, basically the whole nine yards. Okay, I seriously love a lot of things but exfoliators and masks are my two favorite things about skincare. They both have instant gratification that gives the perfect skin pick me up. Skincare is something that takes time to get results so anything that gives an instant boost is pretty bomb in my book.  
I feel like right after I do a mask or exfoliate not only does my skin look and feel great but, my makeup goes on so much better. I have to actually practice some serious self control when it comes to exfoliating and doing masks because I would do them everyday if I could and that's actually a bit counterproductive. Even good things are bad in excess apparently. 

Now entering my new favorite skincare wonder, the Ren Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask, it's an exfoliating mask that instantly perfects by treating everything and more. The Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask brightens, retexturizes, minimizes pores, lightens hyperpigmentation, fights blackheads and pimples, and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Like I said, it basically takes care of everything and more because it not only fights angry skin issues but it also helps with anti-aging making it great for congested skin, maturing skin, or both. Honestly I would recommend this to anyone who just needs a good deep clean and pick me up every now and then so long as they aren't sensitive. 

The Ren Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask is a chemical exfoliating mask that uses Lactic, Glycolic, and Citric acid to lift up dead skin while papain exfoliates. All of these things are come from fruit enzymes so the mask has a really lovely pineapple scent. I really like it because it's very natural smelling and isn't overpowering or perfume like.  

You use this mask once a week for ten minutes. Typically I take one pump and massage it all over my face and neck and let it sit for 10 minutes before taking it off with a warm washcloth. Since the mask is a chemical exfoliator the washcloth just helps to remove the skin that is being exfoliated off. Now I should mention, so there's no surprises, there may be some slight tingling when you put this mask on. It should be pretty light but I know some people don't prefer the burn like I do. 

Every time I use this mask my skin looks brighter and feels so soft and clean without feeling stripped. I'm so keen on the Ren Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask that I am making it my mission to use it every Sunday as part of my skincare routine. I'm always pretty bad at spacing out my exfoliating properly so hopefully this routine will keep me on the straight and narrow. 

No comments :

Post a Comment