Monday, January 11, 2016

NeoCell Derma Matrix Collagen Skin Complex | Review


I've been having such a good time with NeoCell products lately. As I mentioned the other day I've been taking the NeoCell Glow Matrix to give my skin a boost of hydration. All the hydration my skin can get is more than welcome during these cold dry winters. With that being said I've been pairing my Glow Matrix with the Derma Matrix Skin Complex to add to my recent skin supplement obsession.

The Derma Matrix Collagen Complex is an instantly dissolving powder that hydrates, firms, and supports cell turnover. Even though I'm only 24 and wrinkles have yet to become a serious issue as of the moment I'm still all about this product because 1.) I'm a strong believer in preemptively fighting the signs of aging because it's easier to prevent wrinkles than it is to treat them and 2.) since Derma Matrix supports your cell turnover rate it also helps to clear skin of other texture issues such as acne. When your cell turnover rate increases your skin is more rapidly creating new cells, healing your skin faster, and in turn clearing up any unwanted facial visitors more quickly. What's better than fighting age and acne at the same time. 

Derma Matrix does all this by using a blend of hyaluronic acid, vitamin C, Amla fruit extract and a BioActive NeoCell Collagen. While the BioActive NeoCell Collagen obviously helps to give the skin more elasticity and fights fine lines and wrinkles, the vitamin C and amla fruit extract aids in creating collagen, fighting free radicals, and giving the skin and overall healthy glow. The hyaluronic acid promotes cell turnover and hydration.  

I've been adding it to a glass of water every morning on an empty stomach because I prefer to take it in it's purest form but, it also works in juices or mixed into a smoothie. There is a nice slight vanilla taste but it's very mild when mixed with water and it's completely undetectable when mixed with juices. As much as I've wanted to try it in a smoothie I just never have enough time in the morning to actually make one yet. 

Since I've been cocktailing the Derma and Glow Matrix together every morning I have had some clear, soft, and hydrated skin. Like I said in my previous post since these are skin supplements they do the whole body good. My scalp, body, and face get to experience the results. All of me is feeling firm and smooth but most importantly for me my desert dry skin (scalp & body) has not been irritating me whatsoever. My skin has been living well with NeoCell lately. 

No comments :

Post a Comment