Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Tea Talk Tuesday | Post #44


I feel like I'm at such a pivotal time in my life. It's not like anything completely out of the ordinary is going on in my life right now but everything is going exceptionally well. I have a lot to be thankful for if I'm being honest. Life has been the same old same like I said but, it's been really good. For some reason I feel like some (awesome) big changes are coming. I'm not sure why I feel this way but I do so I'm just going to run with it.


I couldn't tell you what I think is going to happen this year, it will be a surprise for you and I both. It could be something small yet cool like I finally find a pair of pants that don't bunch up at the ankles or it could be something big like like I get to go to space and meet an alien...who knows. I'm just here to run with whatever happens and at the end of all of this my gut feeling turns out to just be my heightened anxiety from all of the caffeine I've been consuming that's totally cool too. 

It's only half way through the first month of the year and I already feel like I have so much to be ecstatic over and that's saying something because honestly it takes a lot to get me super excited about anything. 

Today I start some pre-work for the new project I mentioned last week so stay tuned for a blog post on it! Follow me on snapchat for some BTS weirdness --> LexiLazaro

No comments :

Post a Comment