Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Tea Talk Tuesday | Post #51

Hello there, another week is starting and the weather is still getting warmer... not warm enough for working out quite yet but ya know I think we are well on our way thank God. I know I've been doing more talking than doing when it comes to working out but I'm seriously promising my squishy self that I'm going to start doing at least a little somethin somethin to get my bod back in shape. 


On the bright side I have started a new powder green superfood supplement from HUM called Raw Beauty. It's a detox that promotes radiant skin, a healthy metabolism, and higher energy which is all very much needed in my life. I've been seriously in need of energy lately. I'll keep you posted if it works out!

I feel like I've been in such a weird rut when it comes to my mood that I think the Raw Beauty in conjunction with some exercise should put me back into tip top shape (God willing.) 

Typically I feel so much better when I exercise so I really think that's what I need to bounce back and feel less anxious. Life has just been a little overwhelming lately and I just need a good way to release some negative energy. I'm just trying to keep it all positive:)!

No comments :

Post a Comment