Friday, March 25, 2016

Friday Favorites | Favorite Spring Beauty Bits

It's finally starting to feel like Spring! Thank God for warm weather I was really sick of feeling like a human popsicle all the time. Now that the weather is starting to become a little more appropriate I think it's only proper that I throw a few light Spring time beauty bobbles into my beauty routines. 

As most of you probably already know I'm usually not one for much color on a daily basis but, I have a high appreciation for some pops here and there. Subtle hints of color are just enough for me. I've been all about soft pinks and coral hues because I find them to be just enough to make my typically neutral looks.

I've gathered together my favorite products that I feel like really make me feel like Spring is now and warm weather is here to stay. 

Sephora Collection Blush in "Heated! N.16" - Now I'm not a huge blush person most of the time. It's honestly a unicorn rare occasion that I actually wear any sort of blush but, I do like adding this blush to bronzy looks. I think it brings in just the perfect amount of warmth to really enhance a sunkissed glow. 

Marc Jacobs Beauty Lolita Palette - This palette is one of Marc's top sellers and classics. The soft pinks and neutral browns can be easily played up or dressed down for any occasion. I love this for soft day time looks with a soft crease. I don't know why but it reminds me of an eyeshadow palette I would pick up to use if I was going out for mimosas and brunch. 

ColourPop Ultra Satin Lip in Echo Park - Since this wouldn't be a favorites anything if I didn't talk about a lip product. This peachy nude lip is perfect for the Spring. The perfect everyday lip that gives a little pop without taking all the the attention. The wear is amazing and will be sure to last you through any day drinking, festival, or whatever other activity you may be getting into as the weather gets warmer. 

Wet n Wild MegaLiner in Trim with Lace - I'm usually not a huge fan of liquid liner but I really love this one for little white liner accents. I find something about them to be super clean, modern, and eye catching. This is the best white eyeliner I've found because of how easily it glides on and how quickly it becomes opaque. 

Zoya Nail Polish in Dove - I've loved this polish for at least a year but, I've had to bust it out again as a Spring nail color. I typically don't wear a lot of colors on my nails so I think that the light grey is perfect. It's bright enough for spring but still within my nail comfort zone. The polish lasts amazingly on my nails sooo I take that as a bonus. 

Commodity Tea Parfum - I love this perfume so much it makes me feel so happy for some reason. It's so light and fresh just like a iced mint tea. It's been my favorite since I got it but I let off the steam a little when it got super cold out but, now I feel like it's appropriate to bring it back out and constantly wear it. I would bathe in this if I could. 

What's everyone else's favorite Spring time beauty products? I'll definitely be looking into some of the new Spring collections that are coming out. 

No comments :

Post a Comment