Friday, April 8, 2016

Friday Favorites | Five Favorite Things About Life (Right Now)


Wow I haven't posted in a week which is kind of insane for me but, life has just been on the crazy fast track and I've been trying to get my life back into balance. I haven't been very good at it by the way but, ya know, we will get there again. I've been working like a mad woman and even not when I'm working I'm still working. I know it will all be worth it in the end though. As much as I get done I know there is so much more I should be doing so I should probably figure out life balance sooner than later. 

Despite all that life has been throwing at me lately I think that I'm in a really good place right now. Good things keep slowly trickling in and are really outweighing any negativity in my life. I'm super thankful. SO with that being said I just want to take a moment and talk about some good things going on in my life right now. 

1. Although working all the time is super exhausting I'm super thankful that I have tons of work. I'm always super thankful that I even have a job and I'm even more thankful that there is always someone who wants to either work or collaborate with me. People never have to choose me to work with or to do their makeup but they do and it makes me super happy.

2. I've actually started working out and although I don't have time to do it everyday I've really been trying to at least a few times a week. I'm thinking about also joining a gym but, I'm still trying to decide if it will be worth it. Summer body here I come.

3. Now... I haven't fully committed to this one yet but, I've actually been eating way better. I've been making super greens and protein shakes in the morning and trying to make cleaner dinners. It's a bit of a struggle while I'm working but, I've been trying to actually pack my meals and it's been a pretty big help. 

4. I don't know how I've done it but, I've been saving a pretty fair amount of money lately. I feel like such an adult. I've been trying to save so that I can become more independent and financially stable over the next year. I feel like I'm at that pivotal point in my life where I should start attempting to be adult-like. 

5. I'm feeling really good about this month because I have a lot going on and a lot to be excited for such as my trip to Utah and hopefully some warm weather. Those things are just the highlights so far but, i don't know I just have a really good feeling about this month and what it will have to offer. 

I hope everyone else is having an amazing day!

No comments :

Post a Comment