Friday, April 1, 2016

Friday Favorites | March Favorites


It's monthly favorites time once again. I think they are some of my favorite posts to read and write although I can't say I ever have tons of favorites. What can I say - I like a lot of things but, I don't LOVE a lot of things. I'm a tad selective when it comes to calling something a favorite. I'm glad other people aren't as picky as I am though because I love watching super long favorites videos on YouTube because you all know I'm taking notes on what to try next. 
I feel like this month a lot of my favorites are beauty boosters if you will - little add ons to my routine that have just made life a little bit sweeter. I even have a little non-beauty favorite making an appearance this month which is kind of rare for me.

Since non-beauty favorites don't happen too often let's start there.

Swell Water Bottle - I picked this bad boy up while shooting in Baltimore with Brightside Boutique earlier this month. They have tons of different colors and sizes but this mermaid-esque gem really caught my attention and I was sold as soon as I was told I could fit an entire bottle of wine inside it and it would stay cold for 24 hours (not like it would last that long but still.) It's definitely helped me up my water intake and I like that it easily fits into my bag and the cup holder in my car. I also like that the bottle doesn't sweat so I never have to worry about it ruining any papers or notebooks I may have sitting around.

Smashbox Primer Water - I've been using the Smashbox Primer Water for quite some time now but I think I've been giving it even more attention than usual this month. I use it to re-dampen my beauty blender and I also use it in between makeup layers if I feel like my makeup is sitting heavy or looking too powdery. 

YSL Touche Eclat Neutralizer (green) - I mentioned earlier this month that this is my favorite green corrector and that's saying alot considering that I typically don't prefer them and find them annoying to work with most of the time. I think this blends out effortlessly and is super easy to blend out and cover. I love using this on myself and clients. I have one for myself and one in my freelance kit. 

Caolion Freshly Chitosan Foam Cleanser - I can honestly say that this is the only foaming cleanser I have ever loved. It's gentle and hydrating which is typically the opposite of how I've found every other foaming cleanser I've tried. It may not be the most exciting part of my perfect pore routine but, it's definitely a favorite product from the process. 

Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit (Gleam) - I can't help myself from constantly growing my highlight collection because obviously you can never have too many. Throughout this month I've found myself constantly grabbing for this products because they are so creamy and the color payoff is intense and gives the perfect pop. This was one product I didn't jump on the hype wagon for at first and I'm pretty disappointed in myself for that because it's absolutely beautiful.  

It's been a good month for favorites and since I've been trying out so many new products I think that next month will be even better. Stay tuned to see how that journey goes. 

No comments :

Post a Comment