Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Layering Necklaces with Shop Dixi | Feat. New Moon Necklace Achelois Thorn Moon Bolo Wrap Choker


I'm a pretty casual dresser for the most part so I love how unique pieces of jewelry can really spice up an outfit and take it to the next level. Layering necklaces can make even your most basic outfit look more chic and thought out.  

I prefer owning a few simple statement pieces that work well together over big and gaudy "bejeweled" pieces because I love being able to dress things up or down or tweak them to my mood that day. Give me leather, suede, and metal over a glittery chandelier necklace any day. If bohemian jewelry is right up your alley too you have to check out www.shopdixi.com.

Shop Dixi has some of my favorite pieces of jewelry because they are the perfect balance of dark and elegant. They have so many different jewelry collections and I feel like almost anything from any of the collections could be beautifully paired with another piece to create a unique layered jewelry look all your own. 


Currently, my two favorite necklaces to pair together are the New Moon Necklace and Achelois Thorn Moon Bolo Wrap Choker. 

I love the simplicity of the new moon necklace and how easily the Achelois Thorn Moon Bolo Wrap Choker can be styled with it in so many different ways. Sometimes I leave the bolo cords dangling but my favorite way to wear the choker is to double wrap it and tie it in a bow in the front so the thorn clasps dangle down next to the new moon necklace pendant. 



No comments :

Post a Comment