Friday, May 11, 2018

Cult of Vipers - One of a Kind Serial Killer Clothing Pieces


It's been a long time but I'm stepping back into my blogging shoes and I wanted my first blog back to be about a project I've been working on and a couple pieces I will be releasing early in order help pay for my pup, Lily's surgery. For those of you that don't know while I was away visiting my boyfriend in Utah she was hit by a car. She's doing pretty well but she had a few leg and hip fractures so she is going to need surgery to get her walking properly again. If you're not into serial killers but, would be gracious enough to support I've made her a GoFundMe page that you can check out >>here<<

If you know me or maybe even if you don't but, you follow me on social media you'll know that two of my passions/pass-times are makeup and creating a mind vault of extensive serial killer and true crime knowledge that I constantly blurt out to the world. On the less spoken about (on social media) I am also really passionate about thrifting and upcycling/crafting/DIY. So last year I decided to mix some of these passions together and give some pieces I've found at the thrift store a serial killer themed upcycle. 
Originally, I was just making pieces for myself but, then a few people started telling me they would be interested in similar pieces so I decided I would eventually sell them. I've made a few commissioned pieces but mostly I've just been creating and experimenting in my free time as a passion project and now seems like as good a time as ever to show some of these little babies to the world. 


I'll be putting my five favorite pieces I've made up for sale including the Dahmer flannel I have featured in this post. Each piece is a labor of creepy love and is unique. I'm super excited to share these pieces with you as well as all the other fun things I've been working on lately. Here's homage to giving old clothes new life and to true crime awareness. 

You can check out what I've put up so far on the CultofVipers Etsy page >>Here<< and let me know what you think! Should I add more items to the shop?!



No comments :

Post a Comment