Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Tea Talk Tuesday | Post #65 My Boring Life vs. My Boyfriend's Not So Boring Life


So the other day I had this brilliant idea that I would do a day in the life post with my boyfriend. I figured that it would be a cool concept since we are long distance right now. I planned to have side by side photos of what we were doing throughout the day not fully realizing exactly how boring my day would look in comparison. Let's be honest though I really should have seen this coming. All I do on my days off is sit in bed watching anime and put on makeup. 

With all that being said my boyfriend blew me out of the water and totally one up-ed me. He made my day look like crap... I hate being one up-ed but, I can't deny that the photos he sent me were pretty awesome. So instead of showing you my lame ass pictures next to his I decided that I would just post his day along with MY own lame commentary on them. 


At 1 am my boyfriend's tour van ran out of gas which I'm sure really blew but damn what a place to break down... I've never seen so many stars in my life. 


Imagine the Mexican deliciousness that must come from this bus. IMAGINE IT! I'm so jealous it hurts.


This is the face of a man who just had some great vegetarian mexican food and probably has the sun in his eyes. 


LOOK AT THAT CHALKSTER-PIECE! 


Looks like a lot of heavy lifting 10/10 - would not enjoy. 


He's clearly the talented one in the relationship if anyone was wondering. 


Queue Gary Jules "Mad World" quietly playing in the background. I feel like that would really set the mood for this shot.


Tetris and Frogger are probably the only games I'm mildly good at. If I were at this arcade I wouldn't move from this spot for the entire night.


I'm not sure who this is but I think his name is Spencer (that was the name in the e-mail subject) and he looks excited for games. I would be excited too.


I don't know who this is either but damn look at that moustache. It also looks like his friend is licking his ear.


My boyfriend has a lot of friends ... like a million more than I do. He's probably the fun one in the relationship too. I can tell because most of my pictures were selfies... alone. 

And there we have it a really awesome day my boyfriend had that trumped mine so bad I could only post one picture from my day for the top of this post... honestly, probably the best shot I had gotten all day. I was watching Rurouni Kenshin most of the day if anyone was wondering what fun activities I was up to that day. 

Also, for anyone wondering my boyfriend recently started a photography instagram @gooseshoots and everyone should check it out. 

No comments :

Post a Comment