Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Paula's Choice Skincare | RESIST Omega+ Complex Serum


The deeper I get into my mid-twenties the more OBSESSED I get with skincare and as far as obsessions go I feel like this is a pretty good one since it's pretty important if I do say so myself. Good skincare leads to good skin which leads to flawless makeup application (it always comes full circle.) 


The most recent addition to my skincare regimen has been the Paula's Choice Skincare Resist Omega+ Complex Serum. I've been using it morning and night to plump and protect my skin from environmental aggressors and fend of early  signs of aging (I'm trying to stay smooth for as long as I can.) The serum has a creamy lightweight texture that melts into my skin as soon as I apply it. Instantly, my skin feels soft and nourished. I've noticed that my skin has been brighter and more even toned since I've added this serum to my regimen. 

The serum is so lightweight so it sits perfectly under makeup and I never have to worry about it reacting strangely with any of my primers, moisturizers, or foundation products. I think it's the perfect serum to give my skin a little extra TLC without my face feeling sticky or heavy which is fantastic especially since summer is around the corner and that's the last thing I need to deal with in the heat.

If you're looking for a serum to help with environmental damage, fine lines and wrinkles, dull, dehydrated or irritated skin I highly suggest checking out the Resist Omega+ Complex Serum from Paula's Choice. 

No comments :

Post a Comment