Sunday, August 17, 2014

L'oreal Glossy Balm Review


So the other day while making my weekly stroll through Wegman's I stumbled across these L'oreal Glossy Balms. Normally I'm not one for too many things with the word "gloss" in it but, their cute jumbo crayon shape just sucked me right in. There are eight shades over all but I only picked up two, "Innocent Coral" and "Vintage Rose," to test out first. I was pretty surprised and delighted to find that these lippies are basically just jumbo crayon shaped tinted lip balms without any of the stickiness that usually comes to mind when you think of glossy lips. These L'oreal Glossy Balms are nourishing and feel light on the lips. They are a bit less pigmented than the Revlon Colorburst Matte Balms, Lacquer Balms, or Kissable Balm Stains but, they can be built up slightly in color with a few extra swipes across the lips. These are super easy and low maintenance which makes them great for everyday wear. You can throw them on for a little color pick me up and just rush out the door. Since they are balms they don't have a great lasting wear but fortunately they fade well and come off as naturally and smoothly as they glide on. The L'oreal Glossy Balms have a lovely shine to them without having any glitter making your lips look lush and full which, gives your lips a little added radiance. I'm pretty excited to whip these bad boys out on days where I'm looking for a natural and simple effortless look.



(left) Vintage Rose (right) Innocent Coral

Innocent Coral: A warm toned pinky- coral color that really gives the face a beautiful summer glow. 

Vintage Rose: A neutral dusty rose plum color that makes for a perfect my lips but better shade. 

No comments :

Post a Comment