Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Sephora Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer | Review


Sephora rolled out a whole bunch of new products this week and I have to say they have really stepped up their game. Good job, Sephora. I have dabbled around with some of the new goodies a little bit but, I haven't gone too deep into my research with most of the products just quite yet. I was most excited to try out their new Bright Future Gel Serum Concealers because I heard so many awesome things about them - So, as you can imagine that's where most of my attention went. 

Sephora really went in big when they decided to create these concealers. There are twenty shades of this concealer making for an amazing shade range that can cater to virtually anyone. I do have to say that they made a lot of light and deep shades but the midrange is a little more sparse. The formula is smooth and light-weight packed ceramides to help improve skin texture and brightness. The finish is very natural looking. I found it so easy to blend out this concealer and even build up the coverage without it getting cakey or creasing. I would say that the concealer builds up to a good medium coverage. Obviously, since this is a brightening concealer I would only recommend using this for the under eyes or to highlight with since the brightening properties would only make blemishes a bit more apparent. 

This concealer is really comparable to the Nars Creamy Radiant Concealer in their feel and coverage except they are only a fraction of the price. Gotta love that fun little fact, am I right!? I'll definitely be picking up a few colors for my kit. 

No comments :

Post a Comment